Limited Offer: Rates as low as 5.5%
For a limited time, beat inflation with our special mortgage interest rates starting at 5.5%*
Start rate 5.500% with an APR of 7.351%
Preferred Lender Program
2/1 lender financed interest rate buydown
Start rate is 2 percentage points below current market rate.
Based on rates as of 10/28/2022.
Check with lender for current rates as rates are subject to change without notice.
This is not a commitment to lend. The borrower must meet current underwriting guidelines for a conventional loan at the time of application.
4150 International Blvd Suite 100
Fort Worth Texas 76109
Equal opportunity lender
Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. All rights reserved Guaranteed Rate Affinity
Every home comes with the nation’s top home warranty
- 1-year workmanship & materials
- 2-years systems
- 10-years of structural coverage
- 24/7, 365 days/year Customer Care Center for warranty questions and claims
- Customer Care Center for warranty questions and claims
- Homeowner portal for quick claim filing and warranty management
One-Year Workmanship & Materials
24/7, 365 days/year Customer Care Center
North Texas Homes
Constructed with Quality.
Inspected with Integrity.
Rest Assured Your Home Was Inspected by Burgess
With more than 30 years as an independent inspection firm, Burgess has the ex- perience you can trust. This year alone, Burgess will perform more than 150,000 inspections and help improve the quality of thousands of homes across the U.S. Together with our integrity as a builder and the trusted experience of Burgess, we hope you can rest assured knowing your home was built with the highest regard for quality construction.
- Includes over 250 inspection points
- Building codes, best practices, manufacturer requirements
- From foundation and framing to electrical and plumbing
- Includes over 300 inspection points
- Thorough visual and diagnostic evaluation
- Interior/exterior, appliances, HVAC, roof, plumbing, electric, hardware, and foundation
Van Alstyne, Texas
What’s behind the Preston Trail Homes Brand?
We chose our brand Preston Trail Homes because North Texas is our heritage and our legacy. This is our home, and we want to make it yours as well. We believe in the strength, honor, and courage embodied by the Texas Rangers and the Army of the Republic of Texas.
The Preston Trail Homes brand represents our promise, our oath to you. It is a standard for trust, quality, and design that withstands the tests of time.
A History of Cowboys & Soldiers
Preston Trail was created by the Republic of Texas in 1841, connecting Central Texas to North Texas. The route was developed over an earlier cattle trail that followed Preston Ridge, which rises above the North Texas prairies and guided cowboys to and from Oklahoma. It is steeped in Texas history as an important route transporting Texas soldiers to Fort Preston. It is presumably named after a former Texas Ranger and Captain for the Army of the Republic of Texas, Captain William Gilwater Preston.
Forged in Quality
- PTH tradesmen are the top in the area. Always quality workmanship from the initial structure to final finishes
- Only select North Texas developments are chosen to secure your home’s future appreciation and lifestyle
- Our team has a long history of working with some of the largest, most trusted builders in the industry
- We know and love North Texas, so we understand why you want to build your next home here
- We dedicated to remarkable quality and customer satisfaction